Atlas has the technology to reduce pot equipment operating costs, increase campaign life, and improve coating quality. Our dedicated, and specialized research team can build and refurbish pot rolls and pot equipment.
How do you know if it’s safe to reuse your furnace rolls?
Atlas builds, refurbished, and recertifies furnace rolls. Advanced Nondestructive Inspection methods utilizing Phased Array Ultrasonic and Fluorescent Dye Penetrant testing help you make an informed decision whether to run, repair, or replace a used furnace roll. Also effective at qualifying new rolls before placing them in service.
Call Atlas, we have the technology to help.
- Made and repaired with modern CNC welding equipment including MO-RE1, HK-40, HN, HF and many other materials
- Inspection with advanced phased array ultra sonic testing to verify new rolls and requalify used rolls for continued service
- ASME based quality program to insure engineered processes are followed from the foundry to your furnace and special focus on casting practices, welding technique and final inspections
- Turnkey in-house refurbishment for single point accountability, simple logistics, and faster turn around
- Pot Rolls machined with advanced CNC techniques to remove the least amount of material per rebuild
- Cutting edge roll coatings for maximum campaign life
- Manufacturing of sink and stab roll bearings
General Galvanizing Equipment
- Converting rubber and chrome rolls to longer lasting carbide coatings
- Reverse engineering OEM equipment for faster lead times and lower costs
- Engineered solutions to correct repetitive failures or for simplifying maintenance tasks
- Custom repair solutions, call us before putting anything in the scrape pile