The Ideal Compressor Room Lunch & Learn
Last session of 2017!
- This course provides one (1) Professional Development Hour (PDH) credit toward licensing renewal requirements in KY, IN and OH (many other states qualify)
- The purpose of the course is to equip engineering professionals with knowledge relative to industrial and institutional compressed air systems so that they:
- Are familiar with the components typically found in a compressed air system and their function
- Recognize and exhibit the tools to implement best practices
- Identify poor practices and their impact on system performance
- Brand-neutral presentation (accreditation requirement)
- Atlas is currently offering this course free of charge.
Wednesday, November 8th 2017
Lunch will be included
Atlas Machine & Supply, Inc.
7702 Moller Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268